WHY CHOOSE JAPAN?
There is something unique and magical about skiing in Japan. With over 600 resorts from the mainland of Honshu, to the Island of Hokkaido, small parks, knee deep powder, quirky resorts with their own amusement parks and the charm of resorts such as Nozwa Onsen steeped in tradition and history.
- Light, dry powder
- Home to Niseko one of the snowiest resorts in the world with an enviable 16 m (52ft) of snow
- Lack of altitude and jet lag
- Closest country to fly to for the Northern Hemisphere ski season
- Culture, stunning scenery and amazing food
- Stopover options to explore with Tokyo, Sapporo, Osaka and Kyoto